Bosch Therm C1210ES Tankless Water Heater
This Bosch Tankless is the highest performance, fully condensing available from Bosch within the Greater Toronto Area. A condensing tankless captures heat from the exhaust gas and uses it to preheat the incoming cold water through the use of a secondary heat exchanger. This nets around a 12% efficiency increase further reducing emissions.
Bosch Therm 1210 is a low NOx compliant system, although that doesn’t really have a bearing on us here in Toronto and area it is still nice to know that these systems are meeting and exceeding much stricter emission guidelines set out by the state of California.
This Bosch tankless also only has 4 moving parts which have been designed to be replaced or serviced individually. The engineers have taken time to ensure that these tankless units stand the test of time and exceed the 20 year expected lifespan.
Bosch Tankless Features
- Up to 98% thermal efficiency
- 225,000 BTU maximum input
- Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
- Built in freeze protection
- Direct vent, vertically or horizontally with PVC, CPVC or ABS-DWV
- Concentric and twin pipe venting options
- Can be used in solar thermal, recirculation, and space heating applications
- Built for durability and serviceability with 15-year warranty and 20+ year life expectancy
- Available in Natural Gas and Propane models
Width: 17 7/8 Inches
Height: 30 1/2 Inches
Depth: 11 1/4 Inches
Approved Gas Types
Natural Gas or Propane
Minimum/Maximum Gas Rate (Input BTUs)
Natural Gas: 25,000 – 225,000 BTU
Propane: 25,000 – 225,000 BTU
Natural Gas: 94%
AC 120 Volts, 60 Hz
Gas Supply: ¾ Inch MNPT
Cold Water Inlet: ¾ Inch MNPT
Hot Water Outlet: ¾ Inch MNPT
Interested In A Bosch Tankless?
We service, sell, and install Bosch tankless water heater throughout Toronto, the GTA, and North through to Barrie ( and all the towns in between).
Call — (647) 925-1930