Bosch Therm C1050ES Tankless Water Heater
This Bosch Tankless is a high performance, fully condensing system available from Bosch within the Greater Toronto Area. A condensing tankless captures heat from the exhaust gas and uses it to preheat the incoming cold water through the use of a secondary heat exchanger. This nets around a 12% efficiency increase further reducing emissions.
The Bosch tankless Therm 1050 is a low NOx compliant system; NOx has been identified as a main greenhouse gas in addition to significantly increasing acid rain. Meeting new strict standards provides greater energy savings as well as contributing to cleaner air and a better quality of life.
Bosch also utilizes an exclusive burner design which they have patented. Their system utilizes a modulating vertical burner that prevents hot spots reducing the chance of a heat exchanger crack. The even burn associated with this design also reduces the buildup of scale and deposits within the heat exchanger. Scale can significantly reduce the efficiency of both a tankless and a conventional water heater.
- Up to 98% thermal efficiency
- 199,000 BTU maximum input
- Minimum activation flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute
- Built in freeze protection
- Direct vent, vertically or horizontally with PVC, CPVC or ABS-DWV
- Concentric and twin pipe venting options
- Can be used in solar thermal, recirculation, and space heating applications
- Built for durability and serviceability with 15-year warranty and 20+ year life expectancy
- Available in Natural Gas and Propane models
Approved Gas Types
Natural Gas or Propane
Minimum/Maximum Gas Rate (Input BTUs)
Natural Gas: 19,900 – 199,000 BTU
Propane: 19,000 – 199,000 BTU
Natural Gas: 94%
AC 120 Volts, 60 Hz
Gas Supply: ¾ Inch MNPT
Cold Water Inlet: ¾ Inch MNPT
Hot Water Outlet: ¾ Inch MNPT
Interested In A Bosch Tankless?
We service, sell, and install Bosch tankless water heater throughout Toronto, the GTA, and North through to Barrie ( and all the towns in between).
Call — (647) 925-1930